Swedish – Australian Innovation, Technology & Design Summit 15-16 March 2022, University of Technology Sydney
Sweden has a long history of fostering innovation and entrepreneurship. There has also been a long-term focus on education and research. The Swedish Australian Chamber of Commerce (SACC) together with Industry Partners, the Embassy of Sweden, Business Sweden and the University of Technology Sydney aim to highlight Swedish and Australian innovation, technology, design and raise the profile of Sweden and Australia as innovative nations. Sweden is for example a leader in digitalisation and sustainability, which are key areas for organisations to develop for future success. Universities in Australia are transforming and there are opportunities for Swedish and Australian companies to share know-how, R&D and inspire the next generation of innovators.
This 2-day showcase will create a platform to connect partner organisations with academia and R&D on a local, national and bilateral level. Inspire and initiate new innovative and creative opportunities for collaboration between partner organisations, academia, the industry and government areas.
- Highlight Swedish-Australian innovation, technology and design and raise the profile of Sweden and Australia as innovative and creative nations. Present examples of successful cooperation, knowledge exchange, R&D and creative business development between Sweden and Australia.
- Identify and present innovative areas of cooperation and knowledge exchange between Sweden and Australia. Inform and educate. Develop further cooperation, find new areas and open doors to future initiatives within innovation, tech, design and sustainability.
- Companies and organisations to showcase and inform about their innovation initiatives within tech and design.
- Offer demonstrations and informative topic presentations to students, visitors, business contacts, special guests and clients.
- Facilitate master classes for students, thought leadership talks and thought-provoking conversations to share expertise and spark new ideas.
- Main partner for end of event gala dinner. With the opportunity to present innovation and tech highlights and successful cooperation initiatives.
Achievement Awards in Innovation, Technology & Design
These awards provide a platform for companies to showcase their company for being a business leader in an area, a specific innovative project or field of expertise. The awards are run on a non-profit basis and acknowledge Swedish and Australian business collaboration and achievements in Australia. The jury consists of selected independent business leaders, influencers and university representatives.
- Innovation Achievement – Recognises organisations that demonstrate the core values of business innovation and product innovation. Businesses that have made significant contributions to their industry through the introduction, improvement and implementation of an innovative solution.
- Technology Achievement – Recognises organisations that have successfully implemented initiatives that demonstrate excellence in business technology management.
- Digital Technology Achievement – Recognises organisations that successfully implemented initiatives that demonstrate excellence in business digital technology management.
- Design Achievement – Recognises organisations that successfully implemented initiatives that demonstrate excellence in innovative and sustainable design.
Sustainability, sustainable innovations and solutions will naturally be an important component for each awards category.
Level 1 Premium Partner
- Premium partner exhibition space to showcase, inform and engage innovation initiatives within technology and design
- Premium partner presentation in online and printed marketing material
- Exclusive premium partner sponsor for on stage topic presentation in the Great Hall, University of Technology Sydney
- Opportunity to participate in a UTS student engagement project
- Company banner display at event venue x 4
- Premium partner presentation article with images, logo and link on the SACC website and social media
- Premium partner feature in the SWEDELINK Newsletter
- Gala dinner – Tickets x 6
- Gala dinner – Screening of short company video presentation
- Gala dinner – Premium partner recognition on digital and printed material
- Value: $7,500 plus GST
Level 2 Partner
- Partner exhibition space to showcase, inform and engage innovation initiatives within technology and design
- Partner presentation in online and printed marketing material
- Company banner display at event venue x 2
- Inclusion in event partner article with image, logo and link on the SACC website and social media
- Inclusion in event partner feature in the SWEDELINK Newsletter
- Gala dinner – Tickets x 2
- Gala dinner – Partner recognition in digital and printed material
- Value: $4,500 plus GST
- Logo inclusion in all online and printed material plus link to website
- Gala dinner – Tickets x 2
- Value: $1,000 plus GST
Download the partner presentation pack here