Getinge was founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge in Sweden, which means that we have more than a century of experience. In 2018 our net sales was 24.1 Billion SEK. 90% of our sales are to hospitals, and the remaining 10% to life Science institution such as pharmaceutical companies and medical research labs. We have approximately 25,000 customers in more than 135 countries worldwide. Our headquarters is located in Gothenburg in Sweden, but we have operations in more than 35 countries. More than 10,000 employees are located all across the world working with everything from Research and Development and production, to sales and service of our products and solutions. Getinge’s production is conducted at 19 production sites in 7 countries; France, Germany, US, Poland, Sweden, Turkey and China. Within Australia and New Zealand, we have offices located in Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne. Our warehouse is located in Sydney, NSW. www.getinge.com/anz
Acknowledgement of Country
The Swedish Australian Chamber of Commerce respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners and custodians of the lands on which we operate.
We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise their connection to Country and role in caring for and maintaining Country over tens of thousands of years.