Swedish company Sana Labs, a global leader in AI for learning, are inviting SACC Members and Guests to Frontiers of Learning, a 40-minute online event on June 9th, celebrating the pioneering people, technology, and processes at the very forefront of workplace learning.
We’ve gathered some of the most prominent minds in learning and AI research today to showcase what the future of workplace learning will look like:
- Simon Brown, CLO Novartis
- Peter Manniche Riber, Head of Digital Learning Novo Nordisk
- Lori Niles-Hofmann, NilesNolen
- Danica Kragic, Robotics professor at KTH
- Why curiosity is the next big super-skill
- How to make learning measurable and tied to business results
- What the future of workplace learning will look like
You will also hear about artificial intelligence and learning science from Sana Labs: how they’re making personalised learning possible and what that means for the future of your organisation.
Register here. (please register even though you are busy, as Sana Labs will make sure to send you the recording right after the event)
About Sana Labs:
Sana Labs is the global leader in the development and application of AI for learning. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, we partner with Fortune 500 organizations to bring the benefits of AI to millions of learners. Our interdisciplinary team consists of researchers and engineers with backgrounds ranging from Google AI and Spotify to BCG Gamma and Imperial College.