Speech Power — The Leader’s Guide to Creating Powerful Speeches and Presentations
Want to create more persuasive and memorable speeches and presentations?
Looking for ways to promote your products, services and ideas to diverse audiences?
Join us for Speech Power — The Leader’s Guide to Creating Powerful Speeches and Presentations.
Speech Power covers the essential elements in speeches and presentations to influence, inform and inspire your audiences in any situation, including:
- Creating clear messages that are easy to understand and remember
- Developing openings that gain attention
- Using stories for maximum impact
- Connecting with audiences through humour
- Writing effective endings to get the change and follow-up you want
- Using the language of leadership to ensure your message is remembered and shared
- Developing a writing style that’s clear and easy to deliver
- Building character, applying logic and evoking emotion.
Speech Power gives you the tools to lead with more powerful speeches and presentations, whatever the objective, audience or event.
Presenter Michael Gladkoff has spent over thirty years creating speeches and presentations. As a professional speechwriter and persuasion expert, he has developed hundreds of speeches and presentations for leaders in business, government and education. In addition to providing writing and consulting services, Michael teaches persuasive writing and public speaking skills.