SACC members are invited to an exclusive event that showcases European and Australian business opportunities during CEBIT Australia
NSW Business Chamber on behalf of Business Beyond Borders, and initiative supported by the European Commission and CEBIT Australia, invite you an exclusive event that will connect you to innovative ideas and genuine business opportunities in Europe.
European Networking Evening
16 May 2018
5:00pm – 7:00pm
CEBIT Expo, Innovation Stage
International Convention Centre Sydney
With the European Union representing Australia’s second largest trading partner and largest source of foreign investment, a changing political and economic landscape is not stopping the rapid pace of bilateral trade opportunities across Europe, particularly in the technology sector.
Join us at this vibrant networking event to learn about:
- The future of Europe’s economic landscape
- How a European Free Trade Agreement will work
- How innovation and technology is playing a key role in the growth of bilateral trade
- Australian business leaders perspectives on where emerging markets are rising and how market access can successfully be achieved
- Negotiations for a European Free Trade agreement
Event Prize: all attendees will have a chance to win a European wine hamper containing a selection of European vintage wines.