On 29 September the SACC and ABCS (Australian Business Council of Sweden) will join forces to bring you our first ever joint webinar where Bernard Philip, Australian Ambassador to Sweden and Henrik Cederin, Swedish Ambassador to Australia will host a meet-and-greet of Sweden in Australia and Australia in Sweden.
They will be joined by Martin Ekberg, Trade & Invest Commissioner and Country Manager to Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Islands and Jennifer Mackinlay, Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner for UK, Ireland & Nordics where they will discuss business and investment trends between the two countries.
The event will kick off with the Chairmen of the two Chambers briefly introducing their organisations. In the proceeding webinar you can expect to learn how the size, scope and focus of international investments will change in a post-COVID world and what the implications will be for Swedish/Australian businesses. The speakers will also discuss how trade flows, sourcing strategies and manufacturing footprints will be impacted.
- Bernard Philip, Australian Ambassador to Sweden
- Henrik Cederin, Swedish Ambassador to Australia
- Martin Ekberg, Trade & Invest Commissioner and Country Manager to Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Islands
- Jennifer Mackinlay, Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner for UK, Ireland & Nordics
- Warren Campbell, Chairman Australian Business Council of Sweden
- Jan Gardberg, President of Swedish Australian Chamber of Commerce
This session will be moderated by Teresia Fors, SACC Vice President
When: 29 September 2020 at 16:30 – 17.30 AEST (08:30 – 09:30 CEST)
Instructions on how to connect to the webinar will be sent out once registered. There is no cost attached to this webinar.
The SACC and ABCS will continue our collaboration and aims to bring you another webinar in the near future where we will take a deeper dive into some of the topics raised during this session.