SACC members and friends welcome to join this webinar facilitated by Austrade – Sweden’s Innovation Ecosystem – Overview and Insights, 17 June, 4pm AEST
Sweden is world renowned for being an innovative nation – 2nd and 5th in the latest global innovation rankings. Stockholm is one of the hottest entrepreneurship hubs in Europe. What’s in Sweden’s secret sauce? What are the opportunities?
A great line-up of speakers will share their insights about Sweden’s vibrant ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Jennifer Mackinlay – Acting General Manager Austrade Europe – welcome and introduction
- Arash Sangari – Program Manager, Startup Sweden. Arash will share an overview of the ecosystem and how Startup Sweden as a national program provides entrepreneur-centred support to Swedish startups and scaleups.
- Warren Campbell – Australian entrepreneur and investor based in Sweden for the last 15 years. Former McKinsey partner, founder and CEO of a pan-European renewables business, Warren is today an active angel investor in circa 30 Nordic startups, as well as an Investment Committee member of two early stage investment funds. Warren will share perspectives on early stage investing.
- Leni Andronicos – co-founder and CEO of Logcast, the world’s first social podcasting app built out of Sweden. Leni moved to Stockholm from Sydney in 2018. She will share insights about founding a successful tech start up in the Nordics, raising capital from local venture capital institutions and establishing her profile in Sweden.
- Kerstin Classon – Investment Director Nordics, Austrade Stockholm – moderator
Webinar: 17 June at 4.00 – 5.00 pm AEST
Register for this free webinar here