Swedish company Sana Labs, a global leader in AI for learning, invited SACC Members and Guests to Frontiers of Learning, online event on 9 June, celebrating the pioneering people, technology, and processes at the very forefront of workplace learning.
Some of the most prominent minds in learning and AI research today were gathered to showcase what the future of workplace learning will look like:
- Simon Brown, CLO Novartis
- Peter Manniche Riber, Head of Digital Learning Novo Nordisk
- Lori Niles-Hofmann, NilesNolen
- Danica Kragic, Robotics professor at KTH
- Why curiosity is the next big super-skill
- How to make learning measurable and tied to business results
- What the future of workplace learning will look like
Participants also heard about artificial intelligence and learning science from Sana Labs: how they’re making personalised learning possible and what that means for organisations in the future.
You can watch the full online event here
About Sana Labs:
Sana Labs is the global leader in the development and application of AI for learning. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, we partner with Fortune 500 organizations to bring the benefits of AI to millions of learners. Our interdisciplinary team consists of researchers and engineers with backgrounds ranging from Google AI and Spotify to BCG Gamma and Imperial College.